- Camera: I have the Sony Alpha a6400.
- Lens: I use the Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8. You'll want the 28mm setting so you aren't ultra-zoomed in on, and the lens is versatile for uses other than Zoom calls.
- Elgato Cam Link 4k: You'll need this for hooking the camera up to your computer.
- Other Accessories Needed: You'll need a power adapter, Micro HDMI to HDMI, SD Card (camera won't work without it even though you aren't saving zoom calls to it), and a USB C Hub for plugging everything into.
My Desk Setup:
- Grovemade: This is a Portland based company that makes incredible desk products. I have a lot of their stuff on my desk for organization and their aesthetics.
- Monitor 1: LG UltraFine 4K.
- Monitor 2: I have this tiny little Insignia TV that is like 15 inches that I sit below the camera that I put the Zoom calls on so I can make eye contact. My LG monitor is to the right so I can roll a bit over there and not crane my neck down all the time.
- Book Stand: A basic cookbook stand I use for referencing paper books (I like to read at my desk so I can take notes on my computer as I go).